We provide this information in different languages. Please click on the links below to switch to the respective language version:
Deutsch | English | Français | Español | عربيش| ჯორჯიკი | پښتو | русский | Точик | Türkçe | беларуская мова | فارسی
As we know from many mandates the foreigners authorities and the BAMF continue to make decisions and issue notices. You must file the corresponding appeals (lawsuit) or objections against these decisions. It is very important to observe the deadline stated in the notice (in the information on legal remedies).
We are currently unable to offer you personal meetings. However, on the right side of the page you will find a draft lawsuit in PDF format and as a Microsoft Word document on the right-hand side. You can print or copy this draft complaint and enter all relevant information.
In doing so, please make sure to observe the following requirements:
1. State the file number of your asylum application.
2. Add the date of the decision of the BAMF and the date on which you received the corresponding letter by post.
3. Complete your name and, in the case of joint procedures, the names of all other applicants.
4. Sign the document personally.
5. Throw the document into the mailbox of the Administrative Court of Chemnitz or the Administrative Court responsible for your case. Alternatively, you can also submit the claim by fax. Please note: Submission by e-mail is not sufficient and may cause the deadline to expire.
6. Regarding the statement of claim and a further representation by us, we can discuss further steps after you have submitted the claim.
Please always and under all circumstances observe the deadlines. These are so-called emergency deadlines. If the deadline expires without a lawsuit being filed or the appropriate appeal being lodged, there is no further possibility of taking action against it.
You are also welcome to contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this case, however, please note: If you send us your documents or questions by e-mail, delays may occur. There is therefore a risk that we will not take the necessary steps within the deadlines. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet the deadlines when contacted by e-mail and we accept no liability.
We hope to be soon able to provide you with our usual service during office hours again.
Peter Meiß & Olaf Müller