1. Name and Contact Information of „Meiß & Müller Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH“‘s Data Protection Commissioner responsible for Data Processing as described below
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Meiß & Müller Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (hereinafter: M & M)
Helbersdorfer Str. 44, 09120 Chemnitz, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0)371 – 38 33 30
Fax: +49 (0)371 – 38 33 383
The company‘s data protection officer of M & M can be contacted at the above address, Mr. Meiß, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.meiss.pro, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have explicitly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Transfer of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising your user experience. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• Browser type/version,
• Operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server request,
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in Google
Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
6. Integration of other Services and Contents of Third Parties, Links
It may happen that third party content, such as maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds, links or graphics from other websites are integrated within our website. This always presupposes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as “third party providers”) are aware of the IP address of the users, because without the IP address they could not send the content to therespective user’s browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of this content. We make every effort to use only those contents whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the contents. However, we have no influence on this if the third party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. As far as we know about a third party’s use of the respective data, we inform our users about this.
7. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and Amendment of this Privacy Statementy
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.meiss.pro/privacy-statement.